Google Data Studio is easy to use, so non-technical users can easily create graphs, benefit from reports, and share with their teams.
Note: WeCanTrack’s Data Studio integration is only available on the Medium Affiliate plan ($120 per month).
Social media and ad network integration
As we’ve already hinted, you can integrate data from various social media and advertising networks, including
- Facebook Ads
- TikTok ads
- Snapchat ads
- Microsoft Advertising
- Google Ads
Every affiliate link conversion on these platforms is tracked with a unique ID, so when a user clicks on the link, it is tracked through the necessary ad networks and Google Analytics. So you can retrieve the sales, sessions, click-through rates, etc. that we talked about earlier.
Then, with this information at your fingertips, you can eliminate unprofitable activity and optimize your best performance. Plus, you can automate and List of Real Mobile Phone Numbers to optimize ad bidding based on conversion data. Needless to say, this has the potential to save you a lot of time and money in the long run.
WeCanTrack Review: How Do You Set Up WeCanTrack?
If you want to set up a basic WeCanTrack account, you can follow these three steps:
- Set up your account : If you don’t already have one, you will need to sign up for a WeCanTrack account. Once you have provided some basic data, you can log in and start filling in your other details, such as your billing and company information.
- Connect the website: Next, enter your website, Google Analytics information, and specify if you have a WordPress account . If you have a WordPress website:
- Install the WeCanTrack plugin For WordPress sites, activate the plugin and enter your API key. Enable and save!
- For non-WordPress sites : otherwise wise, enter your website URL. Copy the generated JavaScopt tag from your WeCanTrack account and paste it into the header of your website code.
- Connect Data Sources : Log in to your WeCanTrack account and go to the Data Sources tab. Find the network you want to add and click Add New Account. You can then add the network via the API or postback URL.
- For API: You need to copy the API key extracted from your web account and add it to your WeCanTrack account when requested. (They will provide instructions on how to do this).
- For Postback URL : WeCanTrack will generate a Postback URL, copy and enter it into the relevant section of your web account.