Content Entrepreneurship Chile Cell Phone Number Has Reached

According to the form of media, “content” includes graphics, audio, video, live broadcast. Etc., as long as it is base on the creation of high-quality content as a means of entrepreneurship, it is a content entrepreneurship. “Li Xiang’s  Chile Cell Phone Numberbusiness internal reference” has so far had 97,310 users. With sales of 19.36 million yuan, and Li Xiang’s income from it nearly 10 million;The monthly income of “Mimeng” exceeds Chile Cell Phone Number 4 million yuan. And the monthly salary of assistants born in the 1990s is 50,000 yuan;”Papi sauce” auctione the patch advertisement to 22 million yuan; “Uncle Tongdao” sold the Chile Cell Phone Number company to cash out 178 million yuan; “Spenser” single course sells 5,000 people. And the course fee is 3 million.

According Chile Cell Phone Number to the Form.

Is there still a chance for someone who hasn’t done it yet or a newcomer? 99% of people definitely have no chance, and the remaining 1% who think clearly may have a chance. WeChat is still the main battlefield According to the form of media, “content” includes graphics, audio, video, live broadcast, etc., as long as it is base on Chile Cell Phone Number the creation of high-quality content as a means of entrepreneurship, it is a content entrepreneurship . On April 24, Penguin Zhiku, a subsidiary of Tencent, release the latest “2017 WeChat User & Ecology Research Report”. According to the data of this report, as of December 2016, WeChat has a total of 889 million monthly active users worldwide, driving information consumption of 174.25 billion yuan. Whether it is the scale of users or consumption habits, whether it is potential users or the ease of monetization.

Is There Chile Cell Phone Number Still a Chance.

Chile Cell Phone Number
Chile Cell Phone Number

Moreover, compare with video, live broadcast, etc., it is easier to start a graphic business that is hidden behind the screen, does not look at the face, and is not instant . On the other Chile Cell Phone Number hand, in 2016, the number of WeChat public accounts in China exceede 12 million, an increase of 46.2% compare with 2015. It is expecte to increase to Chile Cell Phone Number more than 15 million in 2017, and the number of newly opene accounts is 1/15 million . Competing in the same field, let’s not talk about who will kill the deer, first think about whether you Chile Cell Phone Number are eligible to ride on the field. Compare products and judge trends In fact, content entrepreneurship on the WeChat platform is a bit like a Taobao seller. The first stage is to open an account.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.